2 bedroom apartment to rentApplegate House, E20
|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (298 days ago)|
- No Security Deposit (Ts&Cs Apply)
- Comfort air cooling system throughout the home
- Close to a variety of independent retailers
- Underground parking is available to rent
- Free Hyperoptic 20Mbps fibre broadband (or upgrade to 1Gbps)
- No agency fees to pay
Applegate House is part of our Premium Collection which offers luxury lifestyle living, in Londons hippest postcode E20. This furnished two bedroom and two bathroom home is located on the 9th floor of Applegate House. Residents of this well located building will enjoy the captivating views of Victory Park and a beautifully kept private courtyard. Each Premium Collection home compromises of a feature wall in the living room and bedrooms, additional furniture including a console table and exclusive artwork. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room, in addition to the family bathroom, and all bedrooms contain spacious fitted wardrobes. There is wooden flooring in the open plan living area, soft carpet in the bedrooms and underfloor heating throughout.
Situated in the former Athletes Village, East Village is voted the Development of the Decade by the RESI Conference 2016, the homes are owned and managed by Get Living London winner of the RESI Private Landlord of the Year 2015 and 2016. We do not charge agency fees, no Security Deposit (Ts&Cs apply) and offer a range of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes for rent. This home is available now so email or call us to discuss your requirements and arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51294789.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 19395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Get Living, East Village.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.