|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2017 (267 days ago)|
- GROUND FLOOR Studio
- Ideal single person accommodation
- Fitted Kitchen with White Goods
- Dressing Room with Storage
- Shower Room with White Three Piece Suite
- Double Glazing & Economy 7 Heating
- Car Parking Space
- Close to Leyland Town Centre
- Good Access To Public Transport
- **REDUCED APPLICATION FEE**
A GROUND FLOOR studio flat within a block of 8 studio apartments (4 on the ground floor and 4 on the first floor) located in a quiet residential area of Leyland. The property is an ideal single person accommodation which has been WELL MAINTAINED with neutral decor throughout, white goods and a car parking space. The development is located on a main bus route providingeasy access to the town centre. The property has the benefit of doubleglazing and economy 7 storage heaters.
***REDUCED APPLICATION FEE - £75***
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51304107.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5619069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PR Lettings, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.