|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2017 (269 days ago)|
- 2 Parking Permits
- Near Twyford
- Brand New!
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom (en suite)
1. PLEASE NOTE: PROPERTY REFERENCE NUMBER: REF:10055
2. Click ‘Request Details’
3. Enter your Name, Email and Phone etc.
4. Prosico will text and email you a link to an online form
5. Complete that form
2 Bedroom flat, one Bathroom and En Suite to the Master Bedroom. Recently renovated throughout with Oak kitchen Worktops, Oak doors, all New Appliances, Tiled Bathrooms and New Carpets. Kitchen complete with all new appliances including Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Oven, and Refrigerator.
New Carpets due in the coming days hence not in the pictures.
Lease comes with two Parking Permits.
Very quiet with the addition of Double Glazing and Sound Proofing.
No agents and excessive fees.
Landlord lives nearby and directly available at all times.
DSS not accepted
Tenant screening, Contract Agreement & Inventory Check: £250.00
Holding deposit: £250.00
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prosico, Northampton Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.