|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2017 (269 days ago)|
- Lovely Three Bedroom Flat.
- Three Double Bedrooms.
- Kitchen off the Lounge.
- Fully Fitted Bathroom.
- Laminate Flooring.
- Unfurnished / Permit Parking
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating.
- Available 15th October 2017
London's Local Property Agent, Humphrey & Co Estates are proud to introduce to the rental market this first floor three double bedroom flat. Fully fitted bathroom. Large lounge which leads to the kitchen. Laminate flooring throughout. Located on a lovely quiet residential road. Approximately ten minutes away from Walthamstow Central Underground station. Double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
Alternatively the property can be used as three double bedroom and a very small lounge. Which would be ideal for working professionals.
Please call our friendly lettings team to secure a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 416158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphrey & Co Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.