|Added on Rightmove:||21 September 2017 (365 days ago)|
- The Heron
- Award Winning New Development
- 24 Concierge
- Private Club And Roof Terrace
- Interior Designed Throughout
- Fantastic Location
- Ultimate Residential Experience
Spectacular 8th floor apartment situated within this award winning new development The Heron finished to an exceptional high specification with first class amenities including private residents club and roof terrace. The Heron is located in the heart of City offering the very best of shopping, entertainment and the arts.
This spectacular furnished apartment within The Heron comprises entrance area with storage, living area with dining space with floor to ceiling windows providing stunning city scape views of London, open plan fully equipped fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and stone work surfaces, sleeping area with fitted wardrobes and stylish bathroom suite including separate shower. Benefits include five star concierge facilities, access to private roof top club with gym and spa and convenient access to Barbican, Old Street and Moorgate underground stations.
Property ref: 121_706_4527917
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51307521.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4527917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hastings International, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.