|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2017 (265 days ago)|
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS/TWO EN-SUITES & GARAGE!
- Immaculate End Of Terrace House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Each Bedroom
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Re-Fitted Carpets Throughout
- Garage & Parking
- Popular Whiteley Location
- Pleasant Walk Way Location
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS--TWO EN-SUITES & GARAGE WITH PARKING!! One of the most popular designs of two bedroom properties has just come to the market to rent. The property is located in a pleasant tucked away walk-way location within Whiteley offering easy access to Solent Business Park, the Shopping Centre and cinema. This well presented property benefits from two double bedrooms with each bedroom having en-suite facilities. To the ground floor is a large lounge/dining room, a modern fitted kitchen and a ground floor cloakroom. Recently the property has had a brand new boiler fitted to compliment the gas central heating system, has double glazing and will have brand new carpets fitted throughout. Externally the property offers a private and enclosed rear garden and located directly behind the property is the garage which has one parking space in front. Available to rent towards the middle of December, to arrange a viewing please contact SBK Lettings Department on 01489 570019.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6630262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.