|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (257 days ago)|
- Large property perfect for sharers
- Three double bedrooms
- Two contemporary bathrooms
- Spacious lounge and dining room
- Huge private roof terrace
- Balcony off master suite
- Close to station, supermarket and gym
- Available furnished from 6th November
Luxury three double bedroom apartment, in a canal side development. This splendid apartment is ideal for sharers and has one of the largest roof terraces we've seen. Its is generously proportioned throughout with good sized bedroom and a large open plan living area and kitchen will dedicated space for dining. There are also two contemporary bathrooms, one of which is en-suite, an spacious entrance hall and good storage space.
Nearest stations are Langdon Park, Devon´s Road for DLR and Bromley By Bow for Hammersmith and city line & district. There is gym is on site, for a low monthly membership, and directly opposite is a Tesco Express! It´s an easy life at Ceram Court! Available furnished from the 6th November.
Fees to tenants are £180 (including vat) per person which covers referencing, contracts, custodial deposit protection and administration.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102043001106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Independent London, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.