|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2017 (361 days ago)|
- 50% Off first months rent
- Completely Refurbished
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- EPC Rating E
- Application Fee £120 Per Person 18 & Over
- Total Income Required To Pass Affordability Check £15,750
- Total Move In Costs After Referencing £1,252
Superb 3 Bed End Terrace completely refurbished To Let immediately. This home is located within close proximity to the well regarded Lisle Marsden school and within reasonable distance of Grimsby town centre and amenities. Internal inspection is highly recommended and will reveal modern accommodation throughout.
Comprised of:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Area and Kitchen with Downstairs Cloakroom,
To the First Floor are 2 Double Bedrooms, 1 Single Bedroom and Bathroom.
14'11" x 10'1" (4.54m x 3.07m)
11'3" x 10'1" (3.43m x 3.08m)
4'8" x 2'11" (1.41m x 0.89m)
15'2" x 11'10" (4.62m x 3.61m)
13'1" x 9'3" (3.99m x 2.83m)
9'6" x 8'8" (2.89m x 2.65m)
6'10" x 5'4" (2.08m x 1.63m)
COUNCIL TAX BAND A
25'4" x 9'3" (7.71m x 2.83m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51314094.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference GRR170706_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Grimsby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.