|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2017 (296 days ago)|
- A brand new 3 bedroom home on Buckshaw Village
- Never been lived in before
- South facing rear garden, parking for 2 cars
- Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing
- EPC rating - B
BRAND NEW HOME, NEVER BEEN LIVED IN. Set within an exclusive development of new build homes in Buckshaw Village, Farrell Heyworth are delighted to offer for let this stunning 3 bedroom home on Brookwood Way, Waters Edge which has never been lived in. The home is set over 3 floors and is within close proximity of the North Wests public sector infrastructure and a number of major motorway networks making this property ideal for a professional couple or small family.
Briefly the property comprises and entrance hallway, an open plan lounge and kitchen area with breakfast bar and downstairs WC. On the 1st floor there are two further bedrooms plus a family bathroom suite with contemporary 3 piece bathroom including bath and overhead shower. The 2nd floor is dedicated entirely to the master bedroom suite with fitted velux blackout blinds.
Externally the property benefits from a South facing rear garden with patio and lawn and two allocated parking spaces.
The property has been fitted with all blinds and curtain poles where applicable and has new wooded floors and carpets.
All early enquiries are welcomed to avoid disappointment. Sorry No DSS, No pets.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51314265.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 158918R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.