|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2017 (266 days ago)|
- Two bedroom first floor apartment
- Located on a quiet new estate in Bessacarr
- Spacious lounge/kitchen/diner with feature fireplace and attractive bay window
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Allocated parking and secure video entry phone
- Close to excellent loacl schools, amenities and transport links
- Perfect for professional couples and singles
- Available mid November
A modern two bedroom first floor apartment available To Let on a quiet new estate in Bessacarr. Comprising of entrance hall, open plan lounge/diner into kitchen with appliances. The master bedroom boasts fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room. Second Double bedroom, family bathroom with mains shower. Secure video entry phone and allocated parking. This apartment is close to excellent local schools and amenities has excellent transport links and is perfect for professional couples and singles alike. Call today to arrange a viewing!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51314775.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100637000081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Hornsby , Doncaster - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.