|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2017 (390 days ago)|
- FRESHLY DECORATED 3 BEDROOM MID TERRACE
- BENEFITING FROM NEW CARPETS IN ALL BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZED
- SORRY NO PETS OR SMOKERS, MAY CONSIDER HOUSING BENEFITS WITH A WORKING GUARANTOR
- SECURITY DEPOSIT £450.00
Available now for rent is this freshly decorated 3 bedroom mid terraced property situated in Bentley with double glazing & gas central heating. The property is also close to all local amenities and transport links. Briefly comprising of Entrance Hallway, spacious lounge, modern kitchen diner, ground level white 3 piece bathroom suite. To the first floor of the property there are 3 bedrooms to which are all benefiting from new carpets. Bedroom one boasts a double bedroom whereas bedroom two & three are single bedrooms. The front & rear gardens are both low maintenance & enclosed.
Sorry no pets or smokers, may consider Housing Benefit applications with a guarantor
INFORMATION FOR TENANTS All of our properties unless otherwise advertised, WILL require the first months rent in advance and security deposit prior to the start date of the tenancy. Our agency administration fee of £180.00 (single or Joint applicants) is payable upon application after viewing the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51316368.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HIS-F4P1Z78MQ3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Property Store, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.