|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 July 2018 (159 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE FOR SEPTEMBER
- BROADBAND & TV LICENSE INCLUDED!
- ONLY £350 PER PESON
- Four Fantastic Double Bedrooms
- Good Location for UKC, CCU, UCA
- Fully Furnished for Students
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Lovely Communal Lounge
- Call today to avoid disappointment!
This property offers 4 generously sized bedrooms, available for a group that like to socialise together in a spacious lounge, in a location that is perfect for both universities and Additionally, it is within walking distance to major supermarkets, restaurants, take aways and a few local pubs too.
There is good sized communal kitchen and a seperate lounge area, along with a newly renovated bathroom, making this property a catch for the lucky group of students that secure it first.
To top it all off, there is off road parking for a couple of cars, a garden to sit back and relax in and the rent includes broadband and a TV licence to save you money and allow you to enjoy your new student home for the year!
Viewings are highly recommended on this property!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000388115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann Lettings, Canterbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.