|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (277 days ago)|
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 1 CAR
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- APPROX 10 WALK TO TOWN CENTRE
- VICTORIAN MID TERRACE
- NO DSS/PETS/STUDENTS
- DEPOSIT £1492.50
1. PLEASE NOTE: PROPERTY REFERENCE NUMBER: REF:01200
2. Click ‘Request Details’
3. Enter your Name, Email and Phone etc.
4. Prosico will text and email you a link to an online form
5. Complete that form
An extremely well presented two bedroom, Victorian mid-terraced house offered for let. Conveniently situated for Reading Town centre and the University, the property comprises two reception rooms, two double bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, enclosed courtyard garden and off street parking.
NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN, COUPLES OR TWO SHARERS PREFERED.
WHITLEY ST, READING. RG2 0EQ
Off street parking to :Front porch to:private part glazed door to
RECEPTION ROOM ONE: 11’'11 x 12’1(3.64m x 3.3.66m)
Double glazed window with view to front, double radiator, laminate flooring, telephone point, stairs to first floor, archway to:
RECEPTION TWO: 12’0 x 10’2 (3.65m x 3.09m)
Double-glazed door to garden, laminate floors, double radiator, and doorway to:
KITCHEN: 9’4 x 7110 (2.85m x 2.39)
Double-glazed window with view to side. A modern fitted kitchen comprising range of base and eye units, work surfaces over, one and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, washer /dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer, 4-ring stainless steel gas hob, matching electric fan oven below, extractor hood above, doorway to:
INNER LOBBY: Door to garden, single radiator, door to bathroom, door to WC.
BATHROOM: A modern bathroom comprising panel-enclosed bath, electric shower with shower rail, pedestal wash-hand basin, frosted double-glazed window.
Frosted double glazed window, low flush WC, and Worchester Bosch combination boiler.
BEDROOM 1: 12’7 x 8'7 (3.84m x 2.62m)
Double-glazed window with view to front, double radiator, built in double cupboard / wardrobe.
BEDROOM 2: 12’10 x 10’2 (3.65 x 3.09)
Double-glazed window with view to garden, double radiator.
Enclosed by wood panel fencing, paved area, with shrub borders
Street parking for one car.
THIS PROPERTY IS IN COUNCIL TAX BAND B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prosico, Northampton Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.