|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2017 (267 days ago)|
- One Minute walk from the Thames
- Two Minutes from Pontoon Dock DLR Station
- One Bedroom with new furniture and new appliances
- Large Balcony facing a quite courtyard
- 24H Concierge
Kingsley Hamilton Estates is excited to present this modern one bedroom apartment in the popular Parkside Court, one stone's throw from the Thames and the Thames' Barrier Park..
Spacious, bright and located in a sought-after development near the DLR Station, this superb apartment boasts a private balcony and 24H Concierge. The property comprises light and well-proportioned reception room, stylish and well equipped kitchen, private balcony facing the garden.
Parkside Court is perfect for gentle river walks and swift access into vibrant Canary Wharf, where there is an excellent selection of shops, bars and dock-side attractions. Local transport links include Pontoon Dock DLR station.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MAY170367_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingsley Hamilton Estates , Mayfair.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.