|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2017 (292 days ago)|
- 3 walk mins from Clapton station
- 10 min journey to Liverpool Street
- New café's, pubs and restaurants locally
- Chatsworth Market
- Beautiful Millfields Park and River Lea
- Victorian conversion
- Exposed brick walls
- 2 double size bedrooms with storage
- Luxurious open plan kitchen/reception
- Everything brand new
A beautiful newly refurbished modern 2 bed Victorian conversion with stunning exposed brick walls situated between Stoke Newington and Clapton on a quiet road just 3-4mins walk to Clapton station. The flat features: 2 double size bedrooms with built in storage and brand new carpets; A large open plan kitchen designed by German designer Schmidt giving the flat a lovely luxurious feel with fully integrated Bosch appliances; The big reception has brand new walnut coloured wood flooring and amazing exposed brick walls giving it lovely character; A modern newly fitted bathroom with tub and shower. The property is on an attractive quiet residential road with free parking located just 3 minutes walk from Clapton Station which will take you to Liverpool Street within 10 minutes. The local area has recently seen an influx of new cafe's, pubs and restaurants as well as a local ice rink, Chatsworth Market and beautiful Millfields Park. Clapton is becoming more and more popular with renters who want more for their money but still want good links into The City. Overall this property is immaculate finished to the highest standard with high quality fixtures and fittings.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_005101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.