|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2017 (332 days ago)|
- New development
- Quiet cobbled private road
- Secure entrance
- 4 mins to Homerton Station
- 2 double size bedrooms
- Private balcony
- Bright reception
- Separate fully integrated kitchen
- Modern family size bathroom
- Furnished - beds, wardrobes, sofa
A new 2 bed flat with a private balcony on a quiet cobbled street just off Homerton High Road and only a 4 minute walk to Homerton station. The property features: 2 double size bedrooms fitted with new carpets and furnished with beds and wardrobes; A separate fully integrated new kitchen including a gas cooker/oven, extractor hood, built in fridge freezer, washing machine, dish washer, and plenty of storage units; A large reception room which leads out onto a private balcony; A newly fitted modern bathroom with heated towel rail and a lovely skylight feature letting in lots of natural light. The property is located close to Homerton and Hackney Central stations with great links into the City. Homerton hospital is also nearby with countless number of shops and places to eat. The overall finish of the flat is to a very high standard and must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_005102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.