|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2017 (256 days ago)|
- South facing top floor flat
- 5 minutes from Rectory Road to Liverpool Street
- Newly decorated and refurbished
- Two double beds
- Ideal for a professional couple or two sharers
- Communal secure bike storage
- Open plan living and kitchen area with oak floor
- Stainless steel Smeg oven
- Separate office space and loads of storage space
- Great bus network to central London
Property reference number 5691567. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!! Situated on a quite tree lined road this beautiful apartment is arranged over two floors and offers an impressive, light and airy open plan reception/kitchen. The interior space benefits from being recently decorated and totally refurbished to a very high standard. Property comprises:
- Two double bedrooms
- Newly redecorated and refurbished including the main entrance and stairs up to the flat....new carpet and bright new decorations.
- Modern kitchen with new washing machine, new gas combination boiler and central heating, stainless steel Smeg oven and hob, brand new tall fridge freezer.
- Open plan living area with feature oak floor
- Large landing area used as a home office
- Communal hallway for wall mounted bike storage
- Sole access to loft space extra storage
The property is suitably located offering good transport links to the city with excellent bus routes (149, 243, 476 and 73) into central London, the city, Old Street and Shoreditch. Only 5 minutes walk from Rectory Road station with direct train links straight into Liverpool Street. There is also on street car parking.
Ideal for a professional couple or two professional sharers. A great location for someone who works in Old Street/ the City/North London...£365 GBP pw.
* Please quote ref. 5691567 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51348519.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5691567_51766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.