|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2017 (294 days ago)|
- Great town centre location
- Newly decorated in neutral colours
- Open plan lounge
- Double glazed & gas central heating throughout
Property reference number 5678435. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Spacious mid terrace house in Widnes town centre, close to all amenities, within walking distance of shops and Victoria Park. Fully refurbished and newly decorated throughout.
Comprises large open plan through lounge, modern fitted kitchen with integrated hob and oven, 2 good sized double bedrooms and modern white family bathroom upstairs. There are French doors leading from the open plan lounge and from the kitchen into the enclosed rear courtyard. Neutral decor throughout. Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Viewing highly recommended.
* Please quote ref. 5678435 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51348615.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5678435_51761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.