|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 January 2018 (205 days ago)|
- Fantastic two bedroom first floor flat
- Set within a modern development with concierge
- Large open-plan reception room with modern kitchen
- Beautiful communal gardens
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom and additional shower room
- Lovely private balcony
- Private allocated parking space
SHORT LET. Set within a popular development, this two bedroom first floor flat is presented in excellent condition throughout and boasts modern interior with private balcony.
The property benefits from a superb location, just moments from Wandle Park as well as many amenities offered on Purley Way, while local transport links include Tram and Bus services.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51348774.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1045670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.