|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 November 2017 (252 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Garden Apartment
- Beautiful presentation throughout
- TWO Bedroom
- Allocated parking space
- Ideal Location close to Southport Town Centre
- Viewings Highly Recommended!
Ball & Percival are pleased to offer this Charming Characterful TWO Bedroom Ground Floor Garden Apartment tucked away on the edge of Southport Town Centre.
This recently refurbished apartment provides a comfortable home that has lovely features, the well presented accommodation briefly comprises; Private Entrance, hallway, Lounge, Kitchen with modern fittings, Two Bedrooms, bathroom and small office room; The property has gas central heating system and comes with One off road allocated parking space, can be offered Furnished/Unfurnished
This property will not be on the market long please call Ball & Percival on 01704 536 900 option 2 for lettings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51349242.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8114675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.