|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2017 (264 days ago)|
- Chic two bedroom fourth floor flat
- Within well kept period conversion
- Private terrace with fabulous City views
- Bright reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with fitted storage
- Good-sized second bedroom with access to balcony
- Sleek bathroom with additional WC
- Excellent location in the heart of the city
LONG LET. This superb two bedroom fourth floor flat set within a smart development offers a well proportioned interior with ample storage and impressive views of the City from a private terrace.
Commercial Street is situated in close proximity to the City and a wealth of cafes, bars and restaurants of Hoxton, Old Street and Brick Lane. Transport links include Aldgate East and Liverpool Street stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1046183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.