|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 December 2017 (258 days ago)|
- 2 double bedrooms available
- All Bills included
- Brand New Refurbished
- 1,5 miles from City Centre
- central heating
- Breakfast Kitchen & Utility
- Close to Whitley JLR
- prime location of coventry
Armstrong Property Management Services are please to present this excellent Property in the much sought after Styvechale area of Coventry. The property is situated on the popular Baginton Road, 1,5 miles from City Centre and 15 min walk to JLR Whitley site.
The property offers x4 double rooms, all rooms are large and have brand new beds, laminate flooring throughout, large bathroom, large communal Kitchen area with dining facility.
This property offers great value for Proffessionals
this is priced for 1 room there are 2 available
ALL Utility bills included
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Armstrong Property Management Services , Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.