|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (291 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms both with en-suite
- Stylish modern kitchen with white goods
- Spacious lounge / dining room
- Beautiful enclosed rear garden
- Fantastic links to junction 7 of the M3
- Beggarwood location
- Gas central heating
- Available 24.11.2017
- Downstairs cloakroom
Carson & Co are proud to offer this sought after two bedroom home located in a prestigious area offering fantastic living space and comfort throughout . This charming home is available from the 24th of November 2017 and is offered unfurnished.
Set in a tranquil location within walking distance to fields and woodland, this stylish yet charming home has many outstanding features including:
* Two double bedrooms both with en-suite
* Stylish modern kitchen with white goods
* Spacious lounge / dining room
* Beautiful enclosed rear garden
* Two allocated parking spaces
* Downstairs cloakroom
* Available 24.11.2017
With fantastic links to junction 7 of the M3 and within a short drive to Basingstoke town centre and train station, this property would suit a professional couple or family looking to make full use of all that Beggarwood has to offer, including its schools, local supermarkets, playing fields, quiet surroundings and links to rural Hampshire.
For more information and to arrange a viewing please call Carson & Co on 01256 350 124.
Sorry No DSS or Pets please.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000469877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carson & Co, Basingstoke.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.