|Added on Rightmove:||30 October 2017 (330 days ago)|
- Refurbished Purpose Built Apartment
- Second Floor Level
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Lounge & Separate Fitted Kitchen
- Well Presented & Maintained
- Off Road Parking & Gardens
- Viewings by Appointment Recommended
Purpose Built Refurbished Second Floor Two Double Bedroom Apartment, Southport;
Ball & Percival are pleased to offer for let this immaculately presented Second Floor purpose built Two Double Bedroom Apartment, conveniently situated within a short distance of Southport Town Centre with local amenities and bus routes close at hand. The recently refurbished accommodation briefly comprises; Communal Entrance with secure intercom entry system and Stairs to all floors, Personal Entrance Door, Inner Hallway, Lounge with juliette balcony to rear aspect, fitted Kitchen with some integral appliances, Two Double Bedrooms, Master with En-Suite Shower Room and a seperate Bathroom Suite. The property is well maintained and benefits UPVC DG and Gas CH System, Off Road Parking and Communal Gardens to the rear.
Available Immediately please call Ball & Percival today on 01704 536 900 option 2 for lettings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51371463.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6446400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.