|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (290 days ago)|
- Old Street - 3 min walk
- Located in the heart of Shoreditch
- Amazing bars, clubs & gastro pubs
- Massive selection of places to eat
- Live music events
- Split level warehouse conversion
- 2 large double size bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- Wonderful exposed wood beams
- Big open plan kitchen/reception
This 2 bedroom apartment is located in a lovely little street in Shoreditch and has so much to offer. Starting with the fact that the lounge and kitchen is on the top floor with a window that likes to moonlight as a balcony and amazing original beams in the ceiling. The quirky square kitchen offers lots of storage space too making this flat clever and practical. Beautiful wooden floors throughout the apartment comliment the stunning old radiators. There's no shortage of light with skylights in the lounge ceiling and large original windows in the bedrooms. Family bathroom with shower but also a nice refreshing en suite shower room off the master bedroom. If you're looking for a quiet little turning in a vibrant part of the city, then this place could be your answer. Call the Lettings Team for a swift viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_005112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.