|Added on Rightmove:||30 October 2017 (327 days ago)|
- No letting fees
- On site Resident Services Manager
- Rooftop allotments available
- High speed, fibre optic broadband available
- Secure bike storage
- Private balcony
- Energy efficiency rating B
- Pet friendly
A fantastic furnished 1 bedroom property is available now in a brand new development located in Canning Town. The property boasts a very large double bedroom as well as a family bathroom. The spacious and bright kitchen/diner opens out to your large private balcony. The kitchen comprises of all white goods including a dishwasher.
Rathbone East provides a new standard in renting with a dedicated resident services manager based on site, a beautifully landscaped courtyard garden and rooftop allotments.
We want you to make Rathbone East your home; we make customer service our priority, offer long term tenancies of 2 and 3 years and offer a choice of unfurnished, part furnished or furnished apartments.
There are no letting fees to applicants.
We have a dedicated on site Residents Manager who is solely for the customers of Rathbone East. They will personally follow up any issues, allow access to the property during the day as well as taking deliveries for you. There is a strong community spirit here at Rathbone East, there are customer only events as well as regular newsletters and initiatives.
Please note all photos are indicative
We look forward to welcoming you at Rathbone East.
1. Subject to contract and satisfactory references, the apartment is to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy with flexible terms but subject to a minimum term of 12 months.
2. The landlord positively encourages longer term tenancies in order to meet occupier demand and provide security of tenure
3. The tenant is responsible for the payment of outgoings including council tax, water & telephone / broadband. Heating and electricity is communal, and is charged at £30 per month for a 1 bed and £40 per month for a 2 bed; the supply is metered and will be reconciled at year end.
4. A returnable deposit equivalent to 6 weeks rent will be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. This sum will be returned at the end of the term less any amount for dilapidations or breaches of the terms of the tenancy agreement. The deposit will be held in the TDS deposit scheme.
A short distance from Canning Town tube station, living in Rathbone East provides easy access to the O2, Westfield Stratford, the Olympic Park, Canary Wharf & the City.
2 stops on
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference R11531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Rathbone East.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.