|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2017 (278 days ago)|
- Outstanding four bedroom semi-detached house
- Finished to an excellent standard throughout
- Generous open-plan kitchen with space to dine
- Benefits from a utility room
- Lovely private garden with rear garage
- Four good size bedrooms
- Includes off-street parking
- Close to the amenities of Hampton Hill
LONG LET. Boasting bright and spacious accommodation with modern interiors throughout, this fantastic four bedroom semi-detached house benefits from an extended open-plan kitchen, lovely private garden and off-street parking.
Located close to the open space of Bushy Park and walks along the River Thames, Park Road is moments from Fulwell and Hampton station offering transport links in and out of London. Hampton Hill offers a range of amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1041935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.