|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (292 days ago)|
- Set within a grand period building with lift and porter
- Stylish fourth floor studio flat
- Offers ample living space with separate kitchen
- Fitted warrobes in the studio room
- Entrance hall with storage cupboards
- Modern fitted kitchen
LONG LET. Affording a superb City location moments from Fleet Street, this bright studio flat offers ample living space with a separate kitchen and a porter.
Fetter Lane is a sought-after residential area moments from a superb range of local shops, bars and restaurants. The property is also close to Covent Garden, Fleet Street, Embankment and Waterloo.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1046135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Clerkenwell.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.