|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (291 days ago)|
- Separate Modern Kitchen With Dishwasher
- Large Lounge / Reception Room With Gas Fireplace
- Minutes Walk To Local Amenities
- Allocated Parking In Secure Gated Mews
- Sought-after Location, 5 Minutes From Transport Links
- 3 Great-sized Double-bedrooms
- 2 Modern Bathrooms
- BILLS INCLUDED
Property reference number: 24150
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
Advertised for a SHORT LET, BILLS INCLUDED
Offering a unique and spacious, furnished 3 double-bed, 2 bathroom flat on Shacklewell Lane, moments from trendy Dalston in a lovely and quiet secure gated mews
The flat is in a good condition with a large lounge and a smart separate kitchen. The kitchen and bathrooms have recently been refurbished to a high standard.
The property is 5 minutes from the Overground (Dalston Kingsland) and the bus stop is 2 minutes away. All the local cafes/bars/clubs are close by, as are some great parks. Transport to both central London and the city is about 25 minutes.
Please call if interested to arrange viewings
Kitchen - tiled floor with integrated appliances: fridge/freezer, dishwasher, four hob gas hob, electric oven, microwave
Laminate floor throughout with leather sofas, dining room table, gas fireplace and large sash windows
Master Bedroom + En suite bathroom
Double Bedroom with wardrobe, desk, chest of drawers and en suite bathroom with demisting LED mirror
Double Bedroom with wardrobe, desk, chest of drawers
Double Bedroom with wardrobe, desk and additional storage space
Contemporary Shower room with demisting LED mirror, washing machine and chrome heated ladder towel rail
Allocated parking space
Furnishing: Fully Furnished
Not Accepted: Students, Pets, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 24150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.