|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 February 2018 (143 days ago)|
- Located in the heart of Victoria Park Village
- over 1100 Square feet of living accomodation
- Allocated secure gated parking
- Spacious flexible living accomodation
- Available now
- Victorian School conversion
A top floor spacious apartment in this sought after Victorian School conversion that is rarely available on the lettings market. Located in the heart of Victoria Park Village is available to rent now. situated over two floors this one bedroom has flexible living space set over two floors with the kitchen upstairs beneath a beautiful skylight which illuminates the entire apartment. The property also boast an allocated off street gated parking space.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51389115.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102789005201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sovereign House Estates, Victoria Park - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.