|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (260 days ago)|
- One Bedroom House
- Pleasant Tucked Away Location
- One Double Bedroom With Wardrobe
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Own Private Garden
- Feature Spiral Staircase
- Separate Kitchen
- Allocated Parking
- Available Immediately
- Available For Long Term Let
Pleasantly situated and in a secluded position, this one bedroom house is available to rent immediately on a long term basis. The accommodation offers to the ground floor a lounge with a feature spiral stair case and a separate kitchen. To the first floor is the double bedroom with built in wardrobe and family bathroom. The property has electric heating and recent improvements include the installation of UPVc double glazed windows throughout and a major benefit with this property is the fully enclosed and private garden. To arrange a viewing please contact our lettings team on 01489 570019.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51389592.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6600622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.