|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (263 days ago)|
- Lovely 3 bed Victorian conversion - quiet road
- Large private patio garden
- 3 double size bedrooms - soft cream carpets
- Large open plan fully equipped modern kitchen
- Large reception with high quality wooden flooring
- Lots of natural light - big bay windows
- Modern family size bathroom and decent size en-suite shower
- Clapton and Rectory Road Stations (Liverpool St. in 10 mins)
- Many shops, bars and restaurants nearby
- Beautiful Millfields Park and River Lea 5 mins away
This well-proportioned three bedroom two bathroom period conversion arranged on the lower ground floor of a three storey Victorian house, benefiting from a patio garden and its own entrance. The property features three large double size bedrooms with lovely soft finished cream carpets, a brand new open plan modern kitchen with a top quality real wood work surface, gas cooker/oven with extractor hood, giant fridge freezer, handle-less anti slam kitchen units, and a stainless steel double bowl sink. The vast open reception is big enough for tables, chairs, sofas, TV stand and a coffee table with plenty of natural light from the lovely bay windows and high quality real oak wood flooring. The big family size bathroom is exquisite with a mirror storage cabinet, modern chrome fixtures and fittings, and fully tiled making it easier to maintain. One of the bedrooms come come with a decent sized fully tiled en-suite shower which has a wonderful modern feel to it.
Reighton Road is a quiet residential road and is well located between Lower Clapton and Stoke Newington, offering easy access to the many shops, bars and restaurants of Lower Clapton Road, Stoke Newington Church Street and Chatsworth Road with its notorious weekend market. For transport, Rectory Road or Clapton Rail stations are nearby for access into Liverpool Street, as well as many local bus links.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_005117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.