|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (389 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st August 2017
- Deposit (per person): £300
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 4 Beds, 4 Doubles
- 798m from Nottingham Trent University
- 2.88km from University of Nottingham
- 20.00km from Loughborough Train Station
- Bills Included
2 ROOMS AVALIABLE IN THIS 4 BEDROOM APARTMENT **
PROPERTY HAS NEW CARPETS AND REPAINTED
CLOSE TO TRENT UNIVERSITY
Four bedroom flat in an excellent location, just 5 minutes walk to Nottingham Trent University and close to local amenities. Four double bedrooms each with brand new brand new beds and mattresses, a desk and a wardrobe. The flat also has a good size kitchen, recently fitted with a dining table, plenty of storage and all your white goods. The bathroom has also been recently fitted and has a shower and a separate bath. Viewings are highly recommended.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY DOES NOT ACCEPT DSS OR FAMILIES
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
(92 TO 100)
798m from Nottingham Trent University
2.88km from University of Nottingham
20.00km from Loughborough Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.