|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2017 (273 days ago)|
- Impressive two bedroom apartment in sought-after address
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Sleek, open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two generous sized bedrooms with abundance of natural light
- Ample storage throughout
- Moments away from local amenities of Angel
LONG LET. Situated in a highly sought-after location close to Angel Station, this impressive two bedroom apartment is presented in excellent condition and boasts ample living space with neutral décor throughout.
Convenient for the elite shops, bars and restaurants of Upper Street and the cosmopolitan restaurants and bars of Shoreditch. Angel and Old Street Underground Stations are also close by for excellent transport links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1045410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.