|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (354 days ago)|
- Ingol Barn - Unique Family Property - Hambleton Village
- Four Bedrooms, Master En Suite
- Spacious Entrance Hallway
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Dining Room
- Large Lounge
- Gardens To Front & Side Elevation
- Drive & Garage
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- AVAILABLE Part Furnished
**Available From Early/Mid December**
Detached, FOUR Bedroom, Family Property, Hambleton Village.
Ingol Lane is a popular & sought after, quiet, residential area in a peaceful rural location.
This part furnished, beautifully presented property boasts spacious living accommodation with lots of features to include, beams to most rooms including a stunning vaulted first floor ceiling with chandelier lights. A modern 'Robert Pallant' fitted kitchen / dining room (2014), Spacious Lounge, FOUR Bedrooms, master benefits from en suite shower room & family bathroom. There is parking & a garage available & well maintained gardens to the front & side elevations.
The entrance hallway is light & bright with a solid wood front door & full length glazed units to either side with arch window over. It is extremely spacious with french doors that open to the kitchen / dining room & another pair to the lounge. There is a ground floor washroom & ample under stairs storage. A wood spindle staircase leads to the first floor landing. The kitchen / dining room is a fabulous modern space with a wide range of wall mounted & base units with extensive corian work surfaces. Units have slow closing drawers & doors & slate floor flows through from the hallway. There is ample room for a dining table & chairs. The lounge is another well proportioned room with a full length glazed window to the front garden & single door out. There is a stone fire surround with mantle over & gas fire. The first floor landing is a striking space with doors that lead off to four bedrooms, family bathroom & storage cupboard. The Master bedroom is a great size with beamed ceiling & en suite shower room that briefly comprises, shower, low flush wc & pedestal hand wash basin. The two double bedrooms to the far end are of equal size & have windows to the side elevation. Bedroom four is 'L' shaped with window to the front elevation. The family bathroom comprises, bath, low flush wc, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled floor & sky lights with beams. The garden sits to the front & side elevation, is mostly laid to lawn with hedge & brick wall boundaries there is a paved patio area & gated access to the drive & garage.
EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51393408.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8268692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.