|Added on Rightmove:||15 January 2018 (252 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom Flat
- Close to Bristol Bus Station
- Within 5 mins walk to Cabot Circus
- Close to Gloucester Road Shops
- Close to Bus Routes
- Great Location
- No Housing Benefit or Pets
- Suit Professional Person/Couple
- Available Now!
A 2 bedroom first floor flat, located in the increasingly popular Stokes Croft area of the City. Situation within 3 -5 mins walk to both Cabot Circus and Bristol Bus Station. Nearby you will be spoilt for choice with an array of shops along Gloucester Rd. Accommodation briefly comprises; shared entrance hallway, lounge, 2 bedrooms, bathroom with shower over and separate kitchen. Professionals Only! Sorry, No Housing Benefit or Pets. Offered Unfurnished & Available Now!
- Deposit £1,100 (Equates to 6 weeks rent)
- First Month to be Paid in Advance
- Bills Not Included
- Agency Fee's Apply
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51393591.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference GAM1GAM000199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gregory & Main Estate Agents, Redfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.