|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (263 days ago)|
- HUGE reception Room
- LOW MAINTENANCE Rear Garden
- Three GENEROUSLY Sized Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Central Heating
- SPACIOUS Rooms
G&T Properties are delighted to offer this stunning 3 bed terrace family home. Located in a highly desirable residential location close to all local amenities and with good transport links we advise viewing early to avoid disappointment.
The property compromises
* One HUGE reception room and one generously sized second reception room,* Spacious Kitchen,
* Three GENEROUSLY sized double bedrooms,
* A Family Bathroom,
* LOW MAINTENANCE Rear Garden with artificial grass,
This property has Double glazing and central heating throughout, has been decorated modern and neutral throughout.
This property would be ideal for a family home, viewings are strongly encouraged!
* Call now to arrange a viewing best suited to you, also available viewing on weekends *
**please recommend A property to G&T properties and receive A 50 cash back voucher**
Call now to find out about our free tenant find services and our management packages that start from only 6%
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference L0579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.