|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (289 days ago)|
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Wall And Base Units
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Benefiting From GCH And DG Windows
- No Pets, DSS Considered
Keystone are delighted to offer to let this newly redecorated three bedroom terrace in the highly sought after location of Hamer. Close to local amenities such as schools, transport links and town centre.
Benefiting from new carpets downstairs this property briefly comprises of entrance vestibule, spacious lounge, 2nd reception room, modern fitted kitchen. To the upstairs area there is a master bedroom, 2 further good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property also benefits from D/G and GCH.
Viewings highly recommended. Call Keystones 01706344344.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 36294_17722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keystone, Rochdale.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.