|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2017 (314 days ago)|
- Superb Three Bedroom Family Home
- Open Plan Thru' Lounge/Dining Room
- Lovely Modern Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Delightful Ground Floor Bathroom
- Loft Room Ideal for Playroom/Study
- Gas Central Heating
- Excellent Order Throughout
- Available For Immediate Occupation
Situated within this pleasant and peaceful cul-de-sac', moments walk from local shopping amenities on Lancaster Road, and within an easy walk of Gordon Hill station, is this impressive three bedroom terraced family home presented in excellent order and benefitting from a superb fully fitted kitchen/diner. There is a loft room, ideally suited for a play room, or study and occasional 4th. bedrrom. Internally, the house is offered in excellent order throughout and benefits from an attractive garden to the rear. The house is unfurnished, although does offer white goods in the kitchen and is available for immediate occupation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ENF170734_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Co, Enfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.