|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2017 (286 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Split-Level Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge
- Period Conversion
- Modern Fixtures And Fittings
- Ample Storage Facilities
- Bright And Airy
- En-Suite Bathroom And Modern Guest Bathroom
- Many Local Amenities And Transport Links
A beautifully presented Two double bedroom split level apartment located within this period conversion. Internally this property boasts modern fixtures and fittings with ample storage facilities. Bright and neutral throughout, the property has a spacious kitchen/living area with direct access to Two sizeable bedrooms one benefits from en-suite bath and modern guest bathroom. The exquisite shops, bars and restaurants of Church Street are also nearby.Transport links include Rectory Road and Stoke Newington National Rail which allow quick and easy access into the City as well as numerous bus links to the City and West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51396999.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STLLP207950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Stoke Newington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.