|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 January 2018 (274 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedroom Two Bathroom
- Private Development
- Located in the Heart of Clerkenwell
- Double Terrace
- Recently Refurbished to a high standard
- Moments from Farringdon Station
A stunning two double bedroom property in the private development of Da Vinci House. This property, recently refurbished to a very high standard comprises of two double bedrooms, both with ample built in storage and one with access to an en suite and a private terrace. With wooden floor throughout the property, it leads into a bright and generous sized open plan living and kitchen area which has been finished to the highest standard. Also with access to a second terrace. Located in the heart of Clerkenwell and all its amenities, this property is not to be missed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51397203.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SHO171120_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, Clerkenwell.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.