|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (327 days ago)|
- 20th Floor - Thames views
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Private balcony
- Secure parking space
- On-site gym, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi.
- 24-hour concierge
- Two minute walk from South Quay Station
- Five minute walk to Canary Wharf underground
FULL DECRIPTION KEY PROPERTY are proud to present this luxuries two bedroom apartment, completely refurbished, located in the heart of Canary Wharf. This property boasts an open plan kitchen/reception room with integrated appliances, en suit bedroom with private balcony which presents amazing views, and a second well size bedroom with ample storage, 24 hour on-site gym, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi.
AVAILABLE NOW FOR RENT!
Residents will benefit from excellent transport links, access to numerous restaurants, bars and coffee shops in the area.
5 min away from Canary Wharf Underground Station
2 min away from South Quay DLR Station
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51397308.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102707000334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Key Property London, Marylebone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.