|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (378 days ago)|
- Hackney Wick station - 10 mins walk
- Bow Road station - 10 mins walk
- Right next to River Lea
- Olympic Park walking distance
- Liverpool Street - 12 min journey
- Penthouse with amazing city views
- Balcony with waterside views
- Enormous amount of space - 1,200sqft
- 2 very big bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Amazing value for money
Two bed, two bath, 1200 sq. ft. Penthouse in modern development overlooking the Olympic village. Very large reception room with 7 seater corner sofa, projector, dining table and stools. Fully stocked kitchen crammed with all the latest appliances. Two large double bedrooms (one with en-suite) and modern family bathroom. The wrap around balcony offers some stunning views over the Olympic village and the city. The flat is tastefully decorated and the owner has left behind some real good quality furniture. Stratford city is a 10 minute bus ride (the stop is outside the development), nearest station is Pudding mill (0.4 miles) and Hackney Wick is a 12 minute walk. Overall this really is a cracking flat and represents real value for money - available straight away.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_005122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.