|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 November 2017 (300 days ago)|
- House Share With Professional Male Owner Occupant
- Large Furnished Double Size Bedroom With All Bills Included
- Full House Share For Only Two Occupants
- Fully Equipped Utility Room /Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Two Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Well Kept Rear Garden
- Parking Permit At Additional Cost
- Wifi And Cable Tv
- 10 Mins Walking Distance To Reading Town Centre And Train
- Large Leisure Facility Within 5 Mins Walk
Property reference number: 31243
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
One room available within 2 bed houseshare
A recently refurbished , clean and modern furnished two bedroom terrace . professional tenant sought for house share on this lovely property. House is in excellent decorative condition , has wifi and cable TV . Parking permit upon application . All bills included .
The property is walking distance from Reading town centre and main line stations.
Furnishing: Fully Furnished
Not Accepted: Students, Pets, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.