|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 January 2018 (279 days ago)|
- A spacious three bedroom mid terrace
- Close to an abundance of local amenities
- Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Rear sunroom, garden and yard.
- EPC rating - D
Farrell Heyworth are delighted to offer for let this very spacious three bedroom mid terraced home in the village of Coppull close to an abundance of local amenities and transport links.
The home is well presented throughout and is available long term if required. Briefly the property comprises an entrance vestibule, lounge, fitted kitchen with separate utility area and a rear sunroom with access to a rear yard.
On the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a fitted family bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing is present throughout in addition to a front garden and a rear year.
Sorry No DSS
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51398256.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 157912R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.