|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||20 April 2017 (549 days ago)|
- Forty First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- On Site Property Management
- High Street Location
- Residents Gymnasium
- Integrated Bosch Appliances
- Video Entry Phone System
- Cool Air Ventilation System
- Heated Towel Rail
Outlook Property are proud to offer to let this fantastic modern apartment which boasts stunning views and is situated in the prestigious Halo development on High Street Stratford. The property briefly benefits and comprises of a bright spacious reception room which offers a stunning view across London, open plan brand new modern fitted kitchen with integrated Bosch kitchen appliances, two well proportioned double bedrooms with large fitted double wardrobe and contemporary bedroom furnishings and an en suite shower room to master, separate fresh bathroom suit, laundry room, residents gymnasium, 24 hour concierge service, on site property management team, communal sky terrace and gardens.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51399441.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference OHC7311-t-1267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Outlook, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.