|Added on Rightmove:||13 March 2017 (555 days ago)|
- 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Fully fitted Kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Fully furnished and tastefully decorated throughout
- Walk in wardrobe
- 2 mins walk to Abbey Road DLR
- 8 mins walk to West Ham station - Jubilee Line
Outlook Property are delighted to offer to let this spacious, newly refurbished one bed apartment situated on a private development within close proximity to Abbey Road DLR station and West Ham tube station with links to the District Line, Jubilee Line and Hammersmith and City Lines, Bus links and local amenities. The property benefits of a reception, fitted kitchen with appliances, double bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe, three piece bathroom suite, communal garden, parking, double glazing and security entry phone system! A licence exists which limits the number of occupants.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51401778.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference OHC7030-t-1017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Outlook, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.