|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 December 2017 (282 days ago)|
- Charming one bedroom flat
- Large open-plan reception room
- Smart kitchen with space to dine
- Lovely double bedrooms
- Delightful private balcony with great views
- Set in a great development
LONG LET. Set in a great development, this one bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a smart kitchen and a lovely double bedroom.
Maltings Close offers easy access to the shops, restaurants and amenities of Bow Road. Bromley-by-Bow (District and Hammersmith & City lines) and West Ham (Hammersmith & City, District, Jubilee, DLR lines and National Rail) are the closest stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1046554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.