|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2017 (327 days ago)|
- * Two double bedroom maisonette
- * Spacious lounge/diner
- * Private balcony
- * Allocated parking space
- * Close to bus routes & Selsdon High Street
- * 1.1 miles to Gravel Hill tram stop
- * Investment or first time buy opportunity
- * An internal viewing is highly recommended
- * Buyers Commission May Be Required
- * Draft details awaiting vendor approval
A spacious two bedroom maisonette situated in the popular area of Forestdale, convenient for transport links and a stones throw from Selsdon High Street and other local amenities. The property compromises a spacious living and dining area leading to a private terrace, two double bedrooms, fitted kitchen and a family bathroom. Additional benefits include communal grounds and allocated parking. EPC Rating E.
Please call Choices Croydon now to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51405675.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8103335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.