|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 December 2017 (320 days ago)|
- FULLY FURNISHED SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- Ideal For Students
- Three Bedrooms (Master With En-Suite)
- Separate Fitted Kitchen With A Host Of Appliances
- Modern Combined Bathroom With Shower
- Stockton Town Centre Close By
- Available To Rent Immediately
- No Pets, Smokers Or DSS
- Bond - Details On Application
A Fully Furnished Second Floor Apartment In A Popular Modern Development With Stockton Town Centre Close By With Three Bedrooms (Master With En-Suite) Meeting Student Criteria And Available To Rent Immediately. No Pets, DSS Or Smokers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET170169_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.